cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.3.1 has no page builder

SOLVED

2.3.1 has no page builder

Isn't the page builder supposed to be in 2.3.1 or did I miss something?  I'm in Configuration>General>Content Management and I don't have the advanced options to enable to new Page Builder.

Do I need to enable an extension or anything to get the new builder?

Thanks!

-Chris.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: 2.3.1 has no page builder

Hi @chris_stolz1,

Page builder is not provided in open source 2.3.1.

Earlier it was plan, but at last moment no page builder with magento 2.3.1.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @chris_stolz1,

Page builder is not provided in open source 2.3.1.

Earlier it was plan, but at last moment no page builder with magento 2.3.1.

Hi @chris_stolz1 

As per Magento they have providing page builder in version 2.3.1. But in case you have an issue in use of page builder, you can use this Guide for install page builder in Magento.

Hope it will help you.

Thanks

Hi @chris_stolz1 ,

Magento has released available free magento 2.3 page builder (Bluefoot Page Builder old) in March 2019 but only for Enterprise edition (Commerce).
https://devdocs.magento.com/page-builder/docs/getting-started/install-pagebuilder.html

I know Magento will release the page builder for community edition in the future but you have to buy it on Magento Marketplace. I guess the price is around $ 500 like BlueFoot has sold.

If you do not wait until Magento releases page builder for community edition. I recommend using the magento 2 page builder extension by Magezon. It is similar to Bluefoot Page Builder in the easy drag and drop feature and displays the frontend interface right in the backend.

I have a question regarding the page builder when we upgrade. The reason why I hate installing magento 2 templates is because many times, they have bugs, gives error messages because of extension conflicts and my site runs into issues when I do a upgrade. Do you know if the page builder (ex. Mage on) will also do the same?