cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

[ReflectionException] Class Magento\Sales\Api\PaymentFailuresInterface does not exist

[ReflectionException] Class Magento\Sales\Api\PaymentFailuresInterface does not exist

Hello,

Please can someone advise the SSH output reason after running recompile:

[ReflectionException]
Class Magento\Sales\Api\PaymentFailuresInterface does not exist

I have recently upgraded Sagepay Suite by Ebizmart through the normal method used:
overwriting files and then running bin upgrade (without any issue). Payments received fine, order received fine and test purchase successful. No ssh errors either when running bin:upgrade command.

3 REPLIES 3

Re: [ReflectionException] Class Magento\Sales\Api\PaymentFailuresInterface does not exist

Hello @TIMMY9 

You have to install/upgrade Sagepay which is compatible with your current Magento 2.x.x version.

After that, you can check the Sagepay payment method with Ebizmart.

Because some class may be added in the latest Magento 2 which does not exist in your current Magento 2.

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Re: [ReflectionException] Class Magento\Sales\Api\PaymentFailuresInterface does not exist

Hello @TIMMY9 

Contacting extension vendor would be good choice in this case, because all seems working but just an issue of compilation.

There are chances of Magento compatibility, you might be using lower version of Magento and latest version extension is available for latest Magento version, so contacting extension vendor will give the correct idea why it is showing error in compile.

One year support is included in their pro version of the extension so that shouldn't be any trouble for you. 

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Thanks,

I will let them know. because they did provide me the latest extension for our magento version, so it should work.

Will ask them. They are helpful overall and I recommend Ebizmarts.