cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

2.3.4 Multi-Store Redirect Issue

2.3.4 Multi-Store Redirect Issue

I have been using multiple stores (each with a unique URL) and V2.3.2 with no problems.  Today I upgraded to v 2.3.4 and the following is happening:  Store #1 --> directs to proper url.  Store #2 --> directs to proper url.  Store #3 (which has the same url as my default store 0) --> redirects to store #1 url vs it's own url.

I'm sure something has changed in the db (probably in the core config) but I don't see anything off hand.  I did go back to my prior version (backed up) and everything works fine, so it is definitely something being updated by 2.3.4

As a side note, I can't get my admin to work because it goes into an infinite redirect:

Store3URL/admin --> Store1URL/admin-->Store0URL/admin(which is the same as Store 3)-->Store1URL/admin......   Really the same problem as above, store #3 is not redirecting to its own URL.

Any ideas appreciated!!

1 REPLY 1

Re: 2.3.4 Multi-Store Redirect Issue

In case anyone else has a similar problem, here is the solution.

There is a table in the database store_website which contains store / website info.  In my case, the "default" website was set inappropriately so that when I entered my admin URL, I was put in an indefinite redirection circle.  Once I corrected the default to the site I expected, everything works fine.

As an FYI, v2.3.2 must not check this default setting because I never had this problem, even though I can see that the default was set incorrectly there as well.