cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

500 internal server error

SOLVED

Re: 500 internal server error

Any solution for the PHP version, cause i'm running PHP 7.3.5, and the installation system required PHP version is ~7.1.3||~7.2.0, I'm very disappointment with this issue in magento. Other technologies like opencart or virtuemart handle any version of PHP.

Brother i removed .htaccess file how how i can admin login i am unable to admin login

Best answer. I can now take no actions in my root directory. Thanks mate.

Edit: replaced files chmod to 755, followed instructions, a step forward (not fully fixed my issue)

I can't take no actions in my root folder after doing these. 

Your solution solved the problem that I spend the whole day looking for a solution to fix this server error 500. Thanks!!!

@biratanhotf9b5 

can you share final screenshot or error logs which you are getting as this thread is messed and not getting exact issue.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Never Never use 777 permission 

Great solution. Worked like a charm for me.

Can we run Magento 2 website with having .htaccess file?

exportin db error in magento

Sir db exporting issue with me..sir when i try to export db from local server this error can be occure 

phpMyAdmin - Error export.php: Missing parameter: what[a@doc/html/faq.html#faqmissingparameters@documentation]Documentation export.php: Missing parameter: export_type[a@doc/html/faq.html#faqmissingparameters@documentation]Documentation

sir please help his eror i can't solve from before some days