cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

I recently upgraded to Magento 2.4.2 from 2.4.1. I am now unable to upload images using the image uploader for parts of my theme. I get the following error message: "A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later." I have checked my Magento exception logs and there is nothing being logged there. The only other change I have recently made was to some folder permissions to allow a new user ftp access. It's possible this error is related to folder permissions. Is there another place I can check for logs that may give me more information to resolve this?Magento_Error.PNG

1 REPLY 1

Re: A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing.

Try uploading a smaller image file and if it is successful but you are unable to upload larger images then change value of

upload_max_filesize

in you php.ini. And also add the following to your nginx.conf server block

client_max_body_size 64M;

(change 64 to whatever size you like. Similar settings exists for apache if you are not using nginx)