cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add Video button is not clickable on Magento 2.2.4

Add Video button is not clickable on Magento 2.2.4

Hi,

I am trying to add video into my store via admin product edit page. I have already added a youtube api key but when i click on Add Video button than nothing happens.

Image 2018-06-10 at 12.06.21 PM.png

When i check the error log than its showing

main.CRITICAL: The element 'gallery' already has a child with alias 'content' {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): The element 'gallery' already has a child with alias 'content' at /var/www/vhosts/demo/vendor/magento/framework/Data/Structure.php:611)"} []

Thanks for your answer in advance.

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Add Video button is not clickable on Magento 2.2.4

Hi @Sanjay Jethva,

Maybe you're getting a problem with the static assets. Can you try to regenerate the staic content using the console?

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

I assume you're running on production mode.

Hello @Damian Culotta,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, My website is in production mode and i have put it in developer mode but still the same issue.

Thanks

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".
200+ Magento 2 Extensions for Enhanced Shopping Experience.

Hi @Sanjay Jethva,

Did you find some javascritp error on your browser's console?

I am having the same problem. Did you find a solutions. (Same issue in 2.2.5 as well)

No Javascript errors. Have done setup:upgrade, setup:di:compile, have gone back to developer mode, etc. Nothing seems to work. Any help is appreciated.

UPDATE 2018-08-03 : I figured out the issue I was having. It seems as though a file was not deleted during the update process.  I my instance I got two files when running :

grep -rnw . -e 'as="content"' --exclude-dir var

game me :

./vendor/magento/module-product-video/view/adminhtml/layout/catalog_product_form.xml:21:            <block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Adminhtml\Product\Helper\Form\Gallery\Content" as="content">

./vendor/magento/module-product-video/view/adminhtml/ui_component/product_form.xml:34:            <block class="Magento\Catalog\Block\Adminhtml\Product\Helper\Form\Gallery\Content" as="content">

ls -al ./vendor/magento/module-product-video/view/adminhtml/layout/

-rw-r--r-- 1 aaa aaa 1680 Sep 13  2017 catalog_product_form.xml

-rw-r--r-- 1 aaa aaa  390 Jun 25 09:44 catalog_product_new.xml

I ran : 

mv ./vendor/magento/module-product-video/view/adminhtml/layout/catalog_product_form.xml ~/.

and it works fine now. I checked a new download of 2.2.5, and it did not contain this file. I hope this helps someone else.

Thank you @sahava! I still had this problem in v2.3.3, but after renaming /vendor/magento/module-product-video/view/adminhtml/layout/catalog_product_form.xml and flushing cache the Add Video button works again. Very helpful thank you!