cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Added to shopping cart messages not clearing bug Magento 2.1.7

SOLVED

Added to shopping cart messages not clearing bug Magento 2.1.7

Anyone found a solution to this issue on Magento 2.1.x?  The shopping cart messages are not clearing unless you manually clear your cookies.  This is a known bug that has not been fixed yet.

Screen Shot 2018-03-05 at 10.36.59 AM.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Added to shopping cart messages not clearing bug Magento 2.1.7

@pint - AKAIK - this issue is resolved with the latest version of Magento 2 (ex - Magento 2.2.X).

I would suggest you kindly update your magento 2 version with the latest release (2.2.X) and then check it might be resolve your issue and it will work.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

This is a known issue with Barracuda firewalls and Magento is working on a patch.

@pint - AKAIK - this issue is resolved with the latest version of Magento 2 (ex - Magento 2.2.X).

I would suggest you kindly update your magento 2 version with the latest release (2.2.X) and then check it might be resolve your issue and it will work.

Magento says they are working on a Patch.  Are you sure it's resolved in 2.2.x?

@pint - Thanks for that clarification , Could you please share the link with me where you are getting reference that magento is still working on patch ?

Actually -  I have double check on magento version 2.2.x - and issue is not reproducible on that so might be issue is resolved on that latest version.

Just try with the latest version and see if its resolved or not - or let me know if i miss something.