cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Page Loading

Admin Page Loading

Hello. 

I just installed magento version 2.1.8 with no error . in admin every section works accept some section i just get page loading in add product section or in Category section. page dose not stop loading and i have no access to those section . i have installed cron and working . 

looks like magento just getting worst at each new release .. never had issue with version .1.x  

any suggestion or should i just head on looking for different commerce solution .. 

Thanks. 

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Admin Page Loading

It maybe a problem with version 2.18. I also have similar problems with my Magento 2.18 install, "Catalog" and also "All Customers" pages throw errors "Something went wrong", they the just sit there with a "spinner" but never actual show any products or customers.

there is a definite  issue with 2.1.8 .. i just installed fresh copy . and i have the same issue. 

ok  i think i found the issue. it might have been a extension addon to the browser such as add blocker. i have ad killer installed , once i turned it off my page start to work . 

As a matter of interest what web-server are you running? Apache or NGINX?

hi. 

im on Apache 

Ok must be a different issue than I'm facing with my Nginx install. Thanks for your reply 👍