cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin is very slow ONLY on Product Catalog (1100 products)

Admin is very slow ONLY on Product Catalog (1100 products)

Hi Guys,

I want to know any thoughts around how to speed up Magento 2.1.13. But, the question is that the admin is very slow ONLY on "Products -> Inventory -> Catalog", in any other section of the admin everything seems just fine.

To deal with this i just activate "Flat Catalog Products", but, i don't see any improvement.... We have around 1100 products right now.

Any thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Admin is very slow ONLY on Product Catalog (1100 products)

* Check any console error display on Product page?

Or Try with reindex command and check.

php bin/magento indexer:reindex
If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Hi!

The console doesn't show any error. And, i run the index just after enable the Flat Catalog... nothing happens, is still very slow Smiley Sad

Hi @fsrojas

I give some step to check your issue

1) Check the console for any js error (You already do this)

2) Reindex data by command: (You already do this)

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

3) Disable all third-party modules which is related to catalog (Also check with disable all third-party modules)

Hope this will help you

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.

Hi!

I don't have any third party extension that uses the catalog as far as i know, i will check it out.

BTW, I suspect that the error emerges because of the quantity of products...When i was in 700 products the catalog starts to load more and more, i read somewhere that a guy truncate an eav table after enabling the Flat catalog...it make any sense?

I notice that the problem is more related to the quantity of attributes (around +250 attributes, +200 attribute sets) than the quantity of products. The problem appears when we start to adding configurable products, everyone with one or two attributes in their own attribute set.

I notice this issue from another person -> https://github.com/magento/magento2/issues/12289. any thoughts?