cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Reporting not working in Magento 2.2.7

Advanced Reporting not working in Magento 2.2.7

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with our client for enabling the Advanced Reporting. We have followed the steps required in order for it to work but when clicking the button in the dashboard I get the "We can’t find what you’re looking for." page. I have searched the forums and the web for similar problems and solutions and didn't find any help.

Also I tried opening a ticket at email address: support@rjmetrics.com but my ticket was automatically closed. I searched in my magento account the support section and I can't seem to open a ticket. Is support provided only on Commerce/Cloud accounts?

The advanced reporting is stated to be a free feature. Do we need to make a paid account or start a subscription at paid service?

I am looking forward to any help you may provide.

Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Advanced Reporting not working in Magento 2.2.7

@v_kIt was working earlier? What did you do to enable the reporting? How long you have been waited to see the reports?

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

Actually I haven't tried but I mentioned the M2 version just in case it is a known undocumented issue and anybody else knows.

I followed the steps here: 

https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.2/advanced-reporting/overview.html

Does it require a Business Account? Isn't it free for community edition of Magento aswell?

@v_kBasic reporting is FREE by default for which you need to make the configuration and enable the reporting. Once done it take 1-2 days to reflect the updates and reporting to get enabled.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

- Tarandeep
Problem solved?Please give 'Kudos' and accept 'Answer as Solution'.

I have tried setting ti up for over a week but still clicking the Advanced Reporting button leads to a their page mentioning "We can’t find what you’re looking for."

That is why I wanted to contact their support to find out what was going on. But support isn't accepting my ticket.

Anyone else know anything about this. So far it's 2 months and no update on this.

I have noticed that encrypted files are created in my root server's path home/<user>/tmp/analytics which take a lot of place. every daily file takes up to 2.2GB.

the website is in home/<user>public_html..

When clicking the blue button in the dashboard it still says that couldn't find anything etc..

The support is probably not accepting tickets for community edition of magento 2 installations. 

How am I supposed to get help for this if advanced reporting is free to the community edition too?