cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced pricing csv import core bug?

Advanced pricing csv import core bug?

Hi,

I realized that if I create a csv file with fake sku's and import it using the advanced pricing format, I don't get any error. I think it is a big problem because if you make a mistake with your sku's, you thing that everything worked fine but the prices have not been updated. Is that normal?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Advanced pricing csv import core bug?

@carlasgio6 Skyward FBISD wrote:

Hi,

I realized that if I create a csv file with fake sku's and import it using the advanced pricing format, I don't get any error. I think it is a big problem because if you make a mistake with your sku's, you thing that everything worked fine but the prices have not been updated. Is that normal?

Thanks

I found a thread on the Magento Community forum where a user reported a similar issue with the REPLA.... The user explained that if you have empty tier prices and import big files with advanced pricing with the “replace” option, there will be missing records from the first bunch. The user also provided a solution to fix this issue by modifying the deleteProductTierPrices method in the AdvancedPricing.php file.

It’s possible that the issue you’re experiencing is related to the one reported on the Magento Community forum. I recommend that you review the thread and try the solution provided by the user to see if it resolves the issue.

Re: Advanced pricing csv import core bug?

Thanks a lot!