cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After removing a custom Option the admin throws errors and cannot be accessed.

After removing a custom Option the admin throws errors and cannot be accessed.

A lot of our Product have the same Custom options so I was going through each product and removing 1 Option from the Custom Options as we no longer carry it ... As I get to the 4th and final page I have about 10 products to go.. and I remove the option from one and click save and the admin panel shows me an exception and will not do anything. Below is the error from the log... I am guessing it is a Database issue that happened during the saving?

------------------------------------------------------------

[2020-12-18 23:18:25] main.ERROR: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/satanmec/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/Validator.php on line 132 [] []
[2020-12-18 23:18:25] main.CRITICAL: Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/satanmec/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/Validator.php on line 132 {"report_id":"aeb3d913e7c452a95cb3581c06087a4867b4262601e53f8bec822be4015707c8","exception":"[object] (Exception(code: 0): Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type int in /home/satanmec/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/Session/Validator.php on line 132 at /home/satanmec/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/ErrorHandler.php:61)"} []

------------------------------------------

Any ideas? The Front end of the site works fine, its just the back end does not work at all.

1 REPLY 1

Re: After removing a custom Option the admin throws errors and cannot be accessed.

Did you solve this? I am losing access to my admin panel and getting the same error in the exception log.