cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After update from 2.4.2-p2 problems with summary, checkout and some products: prices are 0 CentOS 7

SOLVED

After update from 2.4.2-p2 problems with summary, checkout and some products: prices are 0 CentOS 7

Hello.

After update from 2.4.2-p2 to 2.4.5-p1 (and even to version 2.4.3) there is a problem with prices, summary at cart page and at checkout page.

I disabled every custom (non-default) extension and switched theme to Magento Luma, but in vain.

And the same problem even with blank installation of Magento 2.4.5-p2 with the sampledata on same server.

It feels like can be some server misconfiguration, but there is nothing interesting in logs of Magento or PHP, also nothing interesting in the JS console in the browser.

Webserver: nginx 1.22.0

PHP:

- 8.1.13 for version 2.4.5-pX,

- 7.4.27 for versions 2.4.2-p2 and 2.4.3

Database: MySQL 8.0.31

UI Language: nl_NL, currency: EUR

Response from totals-information:

{"grand_total":361.4,"base_grand_total":361.4,"subtotal":408,"base_subtotal":408,"discount_amount":-81.6,"base_discount_amount":-81.6,"subtotal_with_discount":326.4,"base_subtotal_with_discount":326.4,"shipping_amount":35,"base_shipping_amount":35,"shipping_discount_amount":0,"base_shipping_discount_amount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"shipping_tax_amount":0,"base_shipping_tax_amount":0,"subtotal_incl_tax":408,"base_subtotal_incl_tax":408,"shipping_incl_tax":35,"base_shipping_incl_tax":35,"base_currency_code":"EUR","quote_currency_code":"EUR","items_qty":7,"items":[{"item_id":8,"price":74,"base_price":74,"qty":1,"row_total":74,"base_row_total":74,"row_total_with_discount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"tax_percent":0,"discount_amount":14.8,"base_discount_amount":14.8,"discount_percent":20,"price_incl_tax":74,"base_price_incl_tax":74,"row_total_incl_tax":74,"base_row_total_incl_tax":74,"options":"[{\"value\":\"S\",\"label\":\"Size\"},{\"value\":\"Green\",\"label\":\"Color\"}]","weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"weee_tax_applied":null,"name":"Marco Lightweight Active Hoodie"},{"item_id":10,"price":74,"base_price":74,"qty":1,"row_total":74,"base_row_total":74,"row_total_with_discount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"tax_percent":0,"discount_amount":14.8,"base_discount_amount":14.8,"discount_percent":20,"price_incl_tax":74,"base_price_incl_tax":74,"row_total_incl_tax":74,"base_row_total_incl_tax":74,"options":"[]","weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"weee_tax_applied":null,"name":"Marco Lightweight Active Hoodie-XL-Green"},{"item_id":11,"price":52,"base_price":52,"qty":2,"row_total":104,"base_row_total":104,"row_total_with_discount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"tax_percent":0,"discount_amount":20.8,"base_discount_amount":20.8,"discount_percent":20,"price_incl_tax":52,"base_price_incl_tax":52,"row_total_incl_tax":104,"base_row_total_incl_tax":104,"options":"[]","weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"weee_tax_applied":null,"name":"Chaz Kangeroo Hoodie-L-Orange"},{"item_id":12,"price":52,"base_price":52,"qty":2,"row_total":104,"base_row_total":104,"row_total_with_discount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"tax_percent":0,"discount_amount":20.8,"base_discount_amount":20.8,"discount_percent":20,"price_incl_tax":52,"base_price_incl_tax":52,"row_total_incl_tax":104,"base_row_total_incl_tax":104,"options":"[{\"value\":\"L\",\"label\":\"Size\"},{\"value\":\"Orange\",\"label\":\"Color\"}]","weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"weee_tax_applied":null,"name":"Chaz Kangeroo Hoodie"},{"item_id":15,"price":52,"base_price":52,"qty":1,"row_total":52,"base_row_total":52,"row_total_with_discount":0,"tax_amount":0,"base_tax_amount":0,"tax_percent":0,"discount_amount":10.4,"base_discount_amount":10.4,"discount_percent":20,"price_incl_tax":52,"base_price_incl_tax":52,"row_total_incl_tax":52,"base_row_total_incl_tax":52,"options":"[{\"value\":\"M\",\"label\":\"Size\"},{\"value\":\"Orange\",\"label\":\"Color\"}]","weee_tax_applied_amount":null,"weee_tax_applied":null,"name":"Chaz Kangeroo Hoodie"}],"total_segments":[{"code":"subtotal","title":"Subtotaal","value":408},{"code":"discount","title":"Korting","value":-81.6},{"code":"shipping","title":"Shipping & Handling (Flat Rate - Fixed)","value":35},{"code":"tax","title":"Belasting","value":0,"extension_attributes":{"tax_grandtotal_details":[]}},{"code":"grand_total","title":"Eindtotaal","value":361.4,"area":"footer"}]}

How can I fix this situation?

What else I can check to fix this?

Here are some screenshots:

1.jpg2.jpg3.png4.png

UPD:

I experience same issue with blank Magento 2.4.6.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: After update from 2.4.2-p2 problems with summary, checkout and some products: prices are 0 CentO

Looks like it related to ICU (International Components for Unicode) library of CentOS 7.

I was not able to update libicu itself on a machine.

Looks like this problem occurred because of old libicu + compiling of PHP 8.1 on my own.

After installing PHP 8.1 from remi repository with updated libicu, everything works just fine on Magento versions 2.4.5-p2, 2.4.6.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: After update from 2.4.2-p2 problems with summary, checkout and some products: prices are 0 CentO

Looks like it related to ICU (International Components for Unicode) library of CentOS 7.

I was not able to update libicu itself on a machine.

Looks like this problem occurred because of old libicu + compiling of PHP 8.1 on my own.

After installing PHP 8.1 from remi repository with updated libicu, everything works just fine on Magento versions 2.4.5-p2, 2.4.6.