cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amazon Pay after Integration Error

Re: Amazon Pay after Integration Error

How to work with this error? 

I'm Saad Ashraf. I am a Senior Web Developer Dubai. I work with creative agencies in UAE to manage and assist in their projects.

It is like almost the same issue we had couple months ago. You know, to build a great mobile friendly website, or separate mobile app - you need to perform complex work on all levels of development and all kinds of maintenance. Few months ago, when our company, that specializes on taxi market, faced a problem with some functionality (and also laggs, bugs, etc) of our website, as well as mobile app, we just asked ourselves How much does it cost to build an app (from the scratch). We've solved it by hiring a separate dev team, that nowadays supports all levels of our online business.

Transforming Visions into Innovative Software Solutions

When you get an error from the Amazon Pay API section operations, you might be able to retry that operation depending on the nature of the error. Properly formed operation requests are idempotent – that is, if you call the same operation on an already successful request, you don'tt create a duplicate transaction.

For billing agreement requests, the idempotency key is the AmazonBillingAgreementId. For amazon removal fees, Capture, and Refund requests, the idempotency key is the AuthorizationReferenceId, CaptureReferenceId, and RefundReferenceId, respectively. For example, you cannot refund against the same capture object more than once if you provide the same RefundReferenceId. This functionality lets you safely retry any operation call if the error meets the conditions described in the table below.

We are facing similar errors while trying to build an app like Uber. You might run into some errors when integrating Amazon Pay. Here's how to solve them. 1. Make sure you're using the suitable Amazon Pay SDK. 2. Check your integration settings. 3. Test your integration. If you're still having problems, contact Amazon Pay for support.

Hello, Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the trouble you're experiencing with the Amazon Pay integration. Could you please provide more information about your issue such as your website URL? This will help to better assist you. We look forward to hearing from you soon. I would recommend Andersen UAE as a custom software firm because they have a great deal of experience and they also have a SaaS crowdfunding platform. Because it contains a large number of features, Andersen UAE makes it simple for customers to create and administer their own SaaS crowdfunding platform. Andersen UAE provides a SaaS crowdfunding platform that is simple to use and has a streamlined user interface that is simple to comprehend.

I just wanted to drop a note of appreciation for your blog post. It’s evident that you’ve done your research, and the effort you put into it is commendable. Thank you for enriching our knowledge.

https://www.thespiritofdubai.com/