cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

SOLVED

An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

error sites down 07082020.pngsites are down as a result of this error but do not see the current date for the issue.  Please assist if possible.  Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: cannot log in to back end office of Magento

You have done amazing work.  Thank you

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

Re: An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

found this in the debug log

[2020-06-29 19:37:30] main.DEBUG: URI '/'' cannot be accessed with HEAD method (Magento\Cms\Controller\Index\Index) [] []
[2020-06-29 19:37:30] main.DEBUG: Request validation failed for action "Magento\Cms\Controller\Index\Index\Interceptor" [] []
[2020-07-08 11:37:39] main.DEBUG: URI '/checkout'' cannot be accessed with OPTIONS method (Magento\Checkout\Controller\Index\Index) [] []
[2020-07-08 11:37:39] main.DEBUG: Request validation failed for action "Magento\Checkout\Controller\Index\Index\Interceptor" [] []

Re: An error has happened during application run. See exception log for details.

Here is another errordb server error 500 07082020.png

Hello @gloria_ lozinsk 

Your images are not visible for me Right now,

if it shows error of interceptor, please run the following commands from project docroot :

chmod -R 777 var/ generated/
php bin/magento setup:upgrade php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento c:f
Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

I am new to Magento and do not know how to run this errand.  Are you available to assist?  Thank you in advance.

@gloria_ lozinsk 

Open terminal and get into your project directory, for example if your project  folder is Magento, then run below commands step by step :

cd /opt/lamp/htdocs/Magento2  //depends on the location of project folder
chmod -R 777 var/ generated/
php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento c:f
Problem Solved ? Click on 'Kudos' & Accept as Solution ! Smiley Happy

cannot log in to back end office of Magento

It means that FcgidIOTimeout value of 500 seconds is not enough for the required operation. I've increased the value to 3000 seconds.

Please try to access Magento Admin one more time and let me know about the results.

Re: cannot log in to back end office of Magento

You have done amazing work.  Thank you

has happened during application run. See exception log for details.  Tutuapp   9Apps   ShowBox