cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BULK PRODUCTS IMPORT IN ADMIN PROPERLY BUT "Not showing THE PRODUCTS in front end of the website"

BULK PRODUCTS IMPORT IN ADMIN PROPERLY BUT "Not showing THE PRODUCTS in front end of the website"

Hello,

When I bulk import the products via csv in magento 2.1.2 then it perfectly import with all attributes in catalogue section in admin but DO NOT SHOW the products in front end of the website. I checked all attribute like (in stock, quantity etc).

But when i OPEN & SAVE a product separately in admin panel, it starts to show in front end Even when I have changed nothing in Product configuration.

KINDLY RECTIFY THE PROBLEM SO THAT BULK IMPORTED PRODUCTS CAB BE SHOWN IN THE FRONT OF THE SITE.

Thanks

1 REPLY 1

Re: BULK PRODUCTS IMPORT IN ADMIN PROPERLY BUT "Not showing THE PRODUCTS in front end of the w

Hello.

This issue often occurs if you have not indicated website in your import file.

You can try the following. Log in to your admin panel, go to Products ->Catalog, select goods and then use Actions -> Update attributes -> websites. Assign massively selected Products to website.

Here is also case study on this -

https://www.mag-manager.com/useful-articles/case-studies/case-study-products-are-not-visible-at-fron...

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.