cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bestsellers list showing strange products

SOLVED

Bestsellers list showing strange products

Hi,

I am using magento 2.4.1 with porto theme. I want a grid of bestsellers on my homepage and am using the porto block for it using this code:

<div id="new_product" class="owl-top-narrow">
    {{block class="Smartwave\Filterproducts\Block\Home\BestsellersList" name="hot_product" product_count="10" aspect_ratio="0" image_width="300" image_height="300" product_type="1" template="grid.phtml"}}
</div>

This was working fine until i moved servers and migrated data and since then this grid shows a list of products, most of which i have never sold and it doesnt update with products i have sold since moving.

I have tried refreshing statistics and all caches but this didnt help. The correct products are in the database (sales_order_item and sales_order). Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bestsellers list showing strange products

This can be deleted/marked as solved as i figured out the problem.

Because of the way the data was migrated from old server to new server (products where not moved but imported using a plugin) the product_id was of course different so the sales_order_item table had different product_id to the new product ID's. Updating the sales_order_items table with the correct product_id fixed this.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bestsellers list showing strange products

This can be deleted/marked as solved as i figured out the problem.

Because of the way the data was migrated from old server to new server (products where not moved but imported using a plugin) the product_id was of course different so the sales_order_item table had different product_id to the new product ID's. Updating the sales_order_items table with the correct product_id fixed this.