cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Braintree Payment Gateway on Magento 2, Failed Orders Not Showing In Sales > Orders

Braintree Payment Gateway on Magento 2, Failed Orders Not Showing In Sales > Orders

Hi,

I'm wondering if anybody can help me. I've been using Braintree (payment gateway) for the past 3 months. Prior to this, the website was using Opayo. When using Opayo, failed transactions would show in the Magento 2 backend (within Sales > Orders). Since using Braintree, only successful orders are displayed. The only way currently to view unsuccessful orders is to login to the Braintree Dashboard. I've had a look through settings, I can't see anything obvious.

The reason for this is that back when using Opayo, even with the unsuccessful orders, customer inputted information such as billing address, shipping address, telephone, email etc. would be stored on the backend. This allowed the Sales team to use the existing data, and push the order manually.

Any ideas if this is possible/ if I'm missing a setting?

Many thanks,

Nath

1 REPLY 1

Re: Braintree Payment Gateway on Magento 2, Failed Orders Not Showing In Sales > Orders

Hello Representative,

Our team can help you with the problem that you're facing. We have in-house team of resources who are having 7+ years of experience and are capable enough to implement any sorts of problem that you may have. 

If you want to go ahead with our team you can reach out to me at below mentioned details.

Skype ID & Email ID: chirag.dave@vibidsoft.com

Phone No. +91 9913260590

Thank You.

Regards,

Chirag Dave