cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle products doesn't appear in magento 2

SOLVED

Bundle products doesn't appear in magento 2

i have create one product with Bundle Product if i use the theme Bundle Product is not showing in the page and i am getting below error main.CRITICAL: Notice: Object of class Magento\Framework\Pricing\Amount\Base could not be converted to int in C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\app\design\frontend\Megnor\mag110246_5\Magento_Catalog\templates\product\list.phtml on line 83
if i use the default theme at that time i am getting the Product
Bundel_Product_With_Default_Theme.jpgBundle_Product_With_ThirdParty_Theme.jpg
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Bundle products doesn't appear in magento 2

Hello @sekhar_n 

It seems like the issue is coming from the third-party premium theme which you have used for your store to develop. from this path - Megnor\mag110246_5\Magento_Catalog\templates\product\list.phtml

Also as mentioned by you that it is working fine in your default theme (Luma) - so here i would suggest you to go with the theme providers and ask them about this issue - they will helps you to resolve this issue for the same.

Or else you will require to debug the theme code which is mentioned on the above path on specific file and line.

But you can ask theme provider they will helps you to resolved this issue asap.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Bundle products doesn't appear in magento 2

Hello @sekhar_n 

It seems like the issue is coming from the third-party premium theme which you have used for your store to develop. from this path - Megnor\mag110246_5\Magento_Catalog\templates\product\list.phtml

Also as mentioned by you that it is working fine in your default theme (Luma) - so here i would suggest you to go with the theme providers and ask them about this issue - they will helps you to resolve this issue for the same.

Or else you will require to debug the theme code which is mentioned on the above path on specific file and line.

But you can ask theme provider they will helps you to resolved this issue asap.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution