cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show product on the webside

Show product on the webside

Show product on the webside when the product on the webside if the product has "default category". 

I whant to show all my products in my webshop, when the product has the "default category"

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Show product on the webside

Hello @Chriss1983 

If your product categories is under the default category (Root) magento then i think there is no issue with the products showing.

All your products will be displayed the same if all are under the root category - you need to take care about that all categories of the products should be enabled - and all products visibility should be catalog,search

so those will be showcased on the store.

Hope it helps !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

if i place the product into a sub category, the product is shown. 

Hi @Chriss1983 

Yes that's correct - you at least needs to one category under the Default Category.

that is default behavior of Magento and then its showing products on the frontend.

Or else from the product page you would like to select your Default category from the category selection field.

that will also works !

What you mean with this: 

"Or else from the product page you would like to select your Default category from the category selection field."

Hi @Chriss1983 

It means on store Magento admin(backend) specifically from the product edit form page.

We have options to select the categories right ? so select the Default Category from that options and save the products again and clean and flush the cache !

then check at frontend !