cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CSS Missing after restoring from backup - Need Help

SOLVED

CSS Missing after restoring from backup - Need Help

I have been fighting this for the last two days and I am about to go out of my mind. I spent countless hours over the weekend installing modules and setting up preferences. Monday morning, a few core modules appeared to be disabled in Website Wizard. I did a restore from one of the many backups I had created. The site seems to be working other than the fact that there is no CSS now. I have tried restoring other backups and still do not have any CSS. The site is m2(dot)responderpse.com. I have gotten very little sleep in the last five days while working on this and I fear that I'm going to have to start over from scratch. I'm hoping someone out here has gone through this before and can tell me what to do.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: CSS Missing after restoring from backup - Need Help

I was finally able to find a good backup from which I was able to restore the site. It was a little older than desired, but it saved me a bunch of work.

Thanks

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @PSEVS,

Please provide me screenshot

--
If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos

I was finally able to find a good backup from which I was able to restore the site. It was a little older than desired, but it saved me a bunch of work.

Thanks