Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't access the Content Blocks and Categories in Admin

SOLVED

Can't access the Content Blocks and Categories in Admin

HI there

I'm using Magento Cloud Commerce 2.3.1.

I scheduled an Update with the Staging tool on a Content Block. From what I remember, once it was published, I saw an error on the front-end so I went back to the Scheduled update and edited it.

Once I saved it, it was fixed on the front-end but when I go in the admin to access my Content Blocks, I have an error message saying "Item (Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\DataProvider\Document) with the same ID "244" already exists."

This ID is the content block I was editing. So it seems that something went wrong the last time I saved it.

I already took a look in the DB to see any unusual stuff and found that the table cms_block_store didn't referred a row linne in the table cms_block.

I removed the row in cms_block but the problem is still there.

Consequently, when I want to access my categories  in the admin (Catalog / Categories) the maintenance page is displayed.

Can somebody help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Can't access the Content Blocks and Categories in Admin

Thanks Bhanu

Finally I had to remove all rows of my duplicate IDs in the DB (there was several of them)

thanks for the help!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hi @patriceric 

Please check table/query of data provider "Magento\Framework\View\Element\UiComponent\DataProvider\Document" , and check with table there should be duplicate rows. Remove duplicate one and try.

Hope it can help you!
Thank you.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

Thanks Bhanu

Finally I had to remove all rows of my duplicate IDs in the DB (there was several of them)

thanks for the help!