cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't enable Integration - role not found error

Can't enable Integration - role not found error

When I setup an integration and set the role to 'All' or 'Custom', I cannot then activate it.  I get a role not found error.

When checking the DB table "authorisation_role", I can see the specific role has been added as a new entry (with ID 54) and I can see that the integration itself has been added to the 'integration' table.

The error is as follows...

[2020-10-19 13:06:23] main.CRITICAL: Role '54' not found {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Acl_Role_Registry_Exception(code: 0): Role '54' not found at /vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Acl/Role/Registry.php:132)"} []

[2020-10-19 13:06:23] main.CRITICAL: Something went wrong while compiling a list of allowed resources. You can find out more in the exceptions log. {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\Exception\\LocalizedException(code: 0): Something went wrong while compiling a list of allowed resources. You can find out more in the exceptions log. at /vendor/magento/module-authorization/Model/Acl/AclRetriever.php:95)"} []

How do I get this work?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Can't enable Integration - role not found error

Hope your issue would have been resolved. I was having the same issue and found a solution which is given below. Sharing it for those who are having this error. All credits for this solution goes to its provider baldwin_pieter (core contributor, adobe forums).

"This is probably a bit late, but for people that stumble on this problem: we noticed that flushing the cache immediately after creating an integration gets rid of this problem.

So:

- create an integration

- flush all caches

- activate the integration

That solved this problem for us.

It sounds like a bug in Magento, but I haven't tested it on the latest version, so not sure if it's still a bug or not."