cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cash / Money Order - Error occurred on the server Please try to place the order again

SOLVED

Cash / Money Order - Error occurred on the server Please try to place the order again

Checkout generates an error, I have tried disabling all payment methods, where only "Cash / Money order" is enabled.

"An error occurred on the server. Please try to place the order again."

When I run php bin/magento setup:upgrade I get the following error:

Module 'Magento_SalesSequence':
Running data recurring...Unique constraint violation found

From what I have read, it looks like I need to reinstall Magento. 

Magento 2.2.5

ea-php71

CentOS

Magetique Theme

Thank you for any suggestions.

Exception.log critical errors.

main.CRITICAL: SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'specialty1_cart.sequence_order_1' doesn't exist, query was: INSERT INTO sequence_order_1 () VALUES () {"exception":"[object] (Zend_Db_Statement_Exception(code: 42): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'specialty1_cart.sequence_order_1' doesn't exist, query was: INSERT INTO sequence_order_1 () VALUES () at /public_html/cart/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:235, PDOException(code: 42S02): SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'specialty1_cart.sequence_order_1' doesn't exist at /public_html/cart/vendor/magento/zendframework1/library/Zend/Db/Statement/Pdo.php:228)"} []

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cash / Money Order - Error occurred on the server Please try to place the order again

Had to reinstall fresh but was still running into issues.

After importing the template files/database from TemplateMonster had to run their install script. Then run dependencies update and magento updates through SSH.

php bin/magento maintenance:enable

composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.2.3 --no-update

composer update

rm -rf var/cache/*

rm -rf var/page_cache/*

rm -rf var/generation/*

php bin/magento cache:flush 

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

php bin/magento maintenance:disable

For each Magento update afterwards, need to run all those commands again. The line below needs to be changed for the version that you want to upgrade to.

composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.2.5 --no-update

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Cash / Money Order - Error occurred on the server Please try to place the order again

Had to reinstall fresh but was still running into issues.

After importing the template files/database from TemplateMonster had to run their install script. Then run dependencies update and magento updates through SSH.

php bin/magento maintenance:enable

composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.2.3 --no-update

composer update

rm -rf var/cache/*

rm -rf var/page_cache/*

rm -rf var/generation/*

php bin/magento cache:flush 

php bin/magento setup:upgrade

php bin/magento maintenance:disable

For each Magento update afterwards, need to run all those commands again. The line below needs to be changed for the version that you want to upgrade to.

composer require magento/product-community-edition 2.2.5 --no-update

Thanks for the answer.