cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Category Image Can't Upload

Category Image Can't Upload

A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later.

I'm running on magento 2.2.1.

I have recently installed SM Market theme on my site and created child theme of this SM Market theme. Whenever i have tried to Upload category image its always give me an error like this.

"A technical problem with the server created an error. Try again to continue what you were doing. If the problem persists, try again later."

Default Category  ID  2    Categories   Inventory   Catalog   Magento Admin.png

Can anyone have solution on this?

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Category Image Can't Upload

Hi @ronaklimbachiya,

Can you enable the Magento's logs and check if there is soem reelvant information there. Also the webserver error log could be helpful.

Hello @Damian Culotta

I have check into log files but there is nothing i found related to this issue. I have checked all log files and also check webserver error log but there's nothing overthere.

Image was move to tmp folder but when i'm hit on save then it's gives me an error.

Screenshot from 2018-01-09 12-21-24.png

Hi @ronaklimbachiya,

The status code 406 means (probably) that the response type returned is not included into the Accept HTTP header in your request.

Can you check the response?

Hi @Damian Culotta

I have check the response and it's says {"error":0}

Screenshot from 2018-01-10 10-59-39.png

Hi @ronaklimbachiya,

Can you check your Magento's logs and the webserver error log? (I'm a little bit out of ideas without an error message)