cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checkout Error "An ID is needed. Set the ID and try again"

Checkout Error "An ID is needed. Set the ID and try again"

I get this error at the checkout. An ID is needed. Set the ID and try again. The order does process and charged, the customer gets the receipt but this error pops up at checkout and takes you back to the checkout. Any ideas ??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Checkout Error "An ID is needed. Set the ID and try again"

Solved. The issue was with the WeltPixel Google Tag Manager extension. I removed that and it worked. It was not with the tags, as I tried to delete all tags first and still got the problem.

Same problem here with WeltPixel Google Tag Manager extension. Extension off and all works fine

I contacted WeltPixel but they said no-one has reported this error which obviously isn't true!

Same problem here

Hello @Dalerion  

Can you please send here list of modules because this is happen due to some of the modules which are conflict each other

Thank you

Thank you
Anant Prajapati
Magento Certified Developer

Yes i think so. I looked into the plugin and saw that $orderId is NULL that causes the error.

For the moment, i override PaymentInformation.php and GuestPaymentInformation.php to get the order with:

if(!$result) {
$order = $this->_checkoutSession->getLastRealOrder();
}

It's working now, but i still have to do a backtrace after I took over the shop with a lot of garbage.

I just removed the WeltPixel GTM extension and added GTM back manually and everything worked again

HI, same error here. 

How did u solved?

Did you manage to re-enable WeltPixel module without troubles?

some update from module?

manually edited?

thanks

--- Code lover, nature addicted ---