cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configurable product product price showing 0 instead of mini price for product detail page.

Configurable product product price showing 0 instead of mini price for product detail page.

Hello

I am using Magento2 Community 2.3.2 version. When creating the Configurable product from admin. Product price showing 0 values instead of mini or max price in frontend (listing and product page) area.
I have checked in database and found that, mini_price and max_price inserted as 0 value in  catalog_product_index_price table.

config-price.jpg

Can anyone suggest, is there any solution or  where is the best location in module_catalog for debug point.

Thanks

If my answer is useful, please Accept as Solution & give Kudos
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Configurable product product price showing 0 instead of mini price for product detail page.

Hello, I have similar issue.

I am using Magento CE 2.3.4, and when I built the site I was on Magento 2.3.

I used a tool online to import my data from M1... and believe this to be the cause of the issue.

In my case I have figured out a manual load and save of the child product in the Magento admin will resolve the problem and update the min_price max_price price columns. But for 1000's of products I need to know another method to automate the fix.

Unfortunately selecting the products in the grid and updating an attribute or other data using the ACTIONS dropdown does not cause a fix..... Only opening the child product and saving it again in the admin works... so perhaps that can help in some way to look at whats going on when that SAVE happens and see if it can be automated?

Re: Configurable product product price showing 0 instead of mini price for product detail page.

Hi create simple module so the configurable product price will that will show the min price