cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cron Schedule Error

SOLVED

Cron Schedule Error

I am running Magento 2.4.4-p2. This was migrated from Magento 1.9 last year.

In my cron_schedule table I am constantly receiving the message "Class log/cron does not exist" for log_clean.

The records responsible for these cron jobs I believe are:

crontab/default/jobs/log_clean/run/model

crontab/default/jobs/log_clean/schedule/cron_expr

These are in core_config_data. I read elsewhere that these are migrated from Magento 1 and not needed in Magento 2 and they can be deleted. Can anyone confirm if these are required or not? 

I find references to these in /vendor/magento/module-config/Model/Config/Backend/Log/Cron.php so it seems they may still be required?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cron Schedule Error

Hello @christopher_oliver 

We assumed that you are using a migrated DB from M1 to M2. It seems that there's still this DB record in core_config from M1 which caused this issue so please delete those records and clean the cache and then check.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Hello @christopher_oliver 

We assumed that you are using a migrated DB from M1 to M2. It seems that there's still this DB record in core_config from M1 which caused this issue so please delete those records and clean the cache and then check.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

To confirm if these cron jobs are required or not, you can check the app/code/Magento/Config/etc/config.xml file Amanda The Adventurer. Look for the <log_clean> section under <crontab> and see if it's defined there. If it's not present in the file, then it's safe to assume that it's no longer needed.