cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cron jobs setted, reindex is still required

Cron jobs setted, reindex is still required

Hello,

I set mine cronjobs for user which is file owner.

This is my setup.

* * * * * /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/bin/magento cron:run | grep -v "Ran jobs by schedule" >> /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/var/log/magento.cron.log
* * * * * /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/update/cron.php >> /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/var/log/update.cron.log
* * * * * /opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/bin/magento setup:cron:run >> /var/www/vhosts/kojot.info/magento.kojot.info/var/log/setup.cron.log

I also tried with */1 to set for each minute, but situation is the same.

In cron logs, I see that those 3 crons runned every minute, but also I see in admin panel that reindex is still required.

I can reindex it with

/opt/plesk/php/5.6/bin/php magento indexer:reindex

but I want that Magento do that automaticly.

In cron_schedule table I have about 48 records, but only one record with indexing.

index.JPG

And there is written that cron is finished at 12:00:02, but in admin panel is this situation

schad.JPG

You can see that all indexes are reindex yesterday at 3:10:48 PM, I did that manually from terminal, but I'm confused with "Catalog Rule Product", it shows like it executed last night at 1:00:01

Can you help me with any suggestion?

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cron jobs setted, reindex is still required

do anyone have any idea?

Last night I see that update time for this problematic "Catalog Rule Product" is updated.

Now it is again about 1h after midnight, but still need to reindex.

What means that coloumn "Updated"?

reindex1.JPG