cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cron script readiness check failed

Cron script readiness check failed

My server is Ubuntu 16 with VestaCP control panel.

I have started the readiness check and cron script readiness check failed.

The reason of "Found non-writable path(s):" for a BIG list

Should I set 777 for below list?

here is few of the list

/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/Service/V1/SubsetRestInterface.php
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/acl.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/webapi.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/schema
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/schema/SubsetRestV1.xsd
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/schema/NoWebApiXmlV1.xsd
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/schema/AllSoapNoRestV1.xsd
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/module.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModule2/etc/di.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig/composer.json
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig/registration.php
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig/etc
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig/etc/integration.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleIntegrationFromConfig/etc/module.xml
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleDefaultHydrator
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleDefaultHydrator/registration.php
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleDefaultHydrator/Model
/home/admin/web/gingerpills.org/public_html/dev/tests/api-functional/_files/Magento/TestModuleDefaultHydrator/Model/Address
3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cron script readiness check failed

Preferrably not 777 as that would make it writable by any user. If the webserver user is the owner of the file then only the first 7 is required. If the file is owned by a different owner but the group is shared by a group that the webserver is in then the second 7 is required. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

so what command should I use? Im new to vps and dont know how to solve it. Thanks!

Digital ocean have some great help pages to getting started in server management. Here's one on permissions:

https://www.digitalocean.com/community/tutorials/linux-permissions-basics-and-how-to-use-umask-on-a-...

If an answer of mine has been helpful, please give kudos or mark as the accepted solution.

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!