cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Default HELP: My inline translation is missing in Store - Settings - Advanced menu?

SOLVED

Default HELP: My inline translation is missing in Store - Settings - Advanced menu?

Dear, I need help. I must translate something inside the Product Details page (Related products TAB) in my language, but in the Administration under Stores - Settings - Advanced is missing my Developer menu, where I must activate the Inline translation in website. Can you help me please, see the screenshot, I am using Magento 2.2.0

2018-04-11_20-37-31.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Default HELP: My inline translation is missing in Store - Settings - Advanced menu?

You just set back to production mode after complete your changes,

Run command from SSH,

php bin/magento deploy:mode:set production

Clear cache of site and check again.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Default HELP: My inline translation is missing in Store - Settings - Advanced menu?

By Default, Magento 2.2.* or latest version with,

Stores -> Configurationa -> Advanced -> Developer

Tab display if and only if your Magento 2 mode is Default or Developer mode.

In Production mode, Developer tab is missing.

You need to set developer mode to see Developer tab and afterward, you can do inline translation in magento 2.

To do a Developer mode you need to run below command,

php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Seems like you are in production mode and Its a native Magento Behavior from Magento 2.2.X version on wards when you are in production mode few menu's which is related to developer will hides.

that's the reason you are not able to see this menu items.

if you wanted to access this menu , kindly change your environment mode to Developer or Default.

To change the mode run below command :

php bin/magento deploy:mode:set developer
or
php bin/magento deploy:mode:set default

if it is production server and your website is live then will suggest you to , run the command and do  changes on your staging/development server first and then do on production server. 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Thank you, now is fine. When I am ready, how to return the website to visitors mode? Because now is very slow?

When you are ready with all the settings , you just need to change mode again to production.

Below is the command - run this command and you are back in production/visitor mode.

After that it will not slow .

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

You just set back to production mode after complete your changes,

Run command from SSH,

Clear cache of site and check again.

Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

Thank you very much! Is solved!