cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate items imported from Ebay

Duplicate items imported from Ebay

Hi,

Is there any way I can pull a list of duplicate items from Magento 2. We imported all our stock to the magento for Ebay. Our back end system is Linnworks, but we haven't used it for as lond as ebay and this has lead to our Ebay account having duplicate items which have migrated over to Magento. 

Our main issue is that Linnworks will not take duplicates, so if a customer goes on out site and orders a items that is a duplicate, the order doesn't go over to Linnworks correctly. We believe we have several duplicates and are looking for a simple way of highlighting and deleting them from the website.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Bev.

1 REPLY 1

Re: Duplicate items imported from Ebay

If this is the case, then I would like to inform you that there is no way in Magento to find duplicate products and then delete them.

So, at this point of time, you should move to a better and stable solution. I would suggest you use eBay to Magento 2 Product Importer Extension by CedCommerce.

You can delete all your products from your Magento store and then with this importer you can once again import all your products and you will see, no product will get replicated.

Very easily and effortlessly, you can import your simple and configurable products along with Product name, image, SKU's, Price and Quantity.

So this made me stick to their solution cause it was just perfectly suiting to my needs. 

If problem solved, click Kudos!