cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elasticsearch + "we can't find products matching the selection"

SOLVED

Elasticsearch + "we can't find products matching the selection"

Hi,

I installed a testshop with Magento 2 and made a clone of this testshop.

Everytime when I switch on Elasticsearch I get this error: "we can't find products matching the selection" when I click on a Category.

I saw that there is a prefix and it was the same at the testshop + clone. So I changed the prefix but I'm still getting this error. Can somebody help?

Magento 2.3.7

Elasticsearch: 7

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Elasticsearch + "we can't find products matching the selection"

I found the solution.

in my debug.log there was: [2022-05-12 11:20:18] main.CRITICAL: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"Text fields are not optimised for operations that require per-document field data like aggregations and sorting, so these operations are disabled by default. Please use a keyword field instead. Alternatively, set fielddata=true on [weight] 

So i checked the Attribute weight and it was set yes

I changed it to no. Reindex and now I can see the products.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-12 um 13.49.31.png

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

Hello @caos989 

Please check the indexer of the elastic search so you need to apply the reindex of your elastic search.

May your issue get solved.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

I'm new with elasticsearch. Can you tell me how to reindex?

Hello @caos989 

If the elastic search is configured with Magento then the re-index command is the same as the Magento command.

If my answer is helpful full then please set the accept solution flag and kudos flag so other members can take the same reference.

I installed elasticsearch first than I installed Magento and connected it in the configuration.

When I reindex Magento with php bin/magento indexer:reindex it stays like it is.

Is there some other option to reindex elasticsearch?

Hello @caos989 

Elasticsearch is not connected with magento. You can check the connection in the store configuration. 

For me it seems like the configuration is correct. I can make a connection test and I get a successfull.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 08.43.51.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 08.44.25.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 08.47.16.pngBildschirmfoto 2022-05-10 um 08.47.28.png

I found the solution.

in my debug.log there was: [2022-05-12 11:20:18] main.CRITICAL: {"error":{"root_cause":[{"type":"illegal_argument_exception","reason":"Text fields are not optimised for operations that require per-document field data like aggregations and sorting, so these operations are disabled by default. Please use a keyword field instead. Alternatively, set fielddata=true on [weight] 

So i checked the Attribute weight and it was set yes

I changed it to no. Reindex and now I can see the products.

Bildschirmfoto 2022-05-12 um 13.49.31.png

I am looking for information online on Elasticsearch + "we can't find products matching the selection" and I am glad I found your post.

If you are looking for the best essay writer online and you can't find any good website for it then you can look at this now in this website you can see many sites with their reviews which helps you to find the best website for you.

I've tried this solution as well and didn't worked out for me, can you tell me with other steps you have done?