cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error: Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Area is already set

SOLVED

Error: Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Area is already set

Hi

I am using Magento certified by betnami on Google Cloud Platform version 2.2.5

I am trying to do a very simple task. I want to change the LUMA logo to my logo

I did follow the steps in the following link:

https://docs.magento.com/m2/ce/user_guide/design/logo-upload.html?Highlight=change%20logo

unfortunately I keep receiving the following error

Spoiler
Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Area is already set

Please somebody help me fix this error ASAP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error: Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Area is already set

Hi @isbm

On the Admin sidebar, tap Content. Then under Design, choose Configuration over there you will see your store list - Just edit the very first row from there where website name is also blank !

Edit that first row , click on save button !

then clear cache and check ! it might work for you !

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Error: Something went wrong while saving this configuration: Area is already set

Hi @isbm

On the Admin sidebar, tap Content. Then under Design, choose Configuration over there you will see your store list - Just edit the very first row from there where website name is also blank !

Edit that first row , click on save button !

then clear cache and check ! it might work for you !

Thank you issue resolved

Hi @isbm

Glad to know that you have resolved your issue ! happy to help and keep helping Smiley Happy