cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in AbstractFactory.php on user registration

SOLVED

Error in AbstractFactory.php on user registration

Hi users,

I have following problem and I hope somebody can help me find the solution.

If an user creates an account, they get an Error 500, the detailed error is this:

Fatal error: 

Uncaught Error: 
    Call to a member function get() on null in /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php:126

Stack trace: 

#0  /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(53): 
        Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\AbstractFactory->resolveArgument(Array, 'Magento\\Framewo...', NULL, 'reader', 'Magento\\Framewo...') 

#1  /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/Dynamic/Developer.php(82): 
        Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->_resolveArguments('Magento\\Framewo...', Array, Array) 

#2  /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/ObjectManager.php(71): 
        Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\Factory\Dynamic\Developer->create('Magento\\Framewo...') 

#3  /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/Interception/Interceptor.php(57): 
        Magento\Framework\ObjectManager\ObjectManager->get('Magento\\Framewo...') 

#4  /html/[magento-installation]/var/generation/Magento/CatalogInventory/Model/StockStateProvider/Interceptor.php(13): 
        Magento\CatalogInven in /html/[magento-installation]/vendor/magento/framework/ObjectManager/Factory/AbstractFactory.php on line 126

This happens since I installed the extension Restrict Fake Registration by Magecomp. Now I'm not quite sure what I could try to fix this issue.

I'm using Magento 2.1.7 and PHP 7.0

Anybody has an idea and could help me please? ^^
Thank you and best regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Error in AbstractFactory.php on user registration

@matthias_hausen 

Try to uninstall this and check if all works then have to check plugin codebase it may be issue with used object manager class in this plugin. 

Or you can contact to this extension provider, might be this pluign not support your version or php version.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Error in AbstractFactory.php on user registration

@matthias_hausen 

Try to uninstall this and check if all works then have to check plugin codebase it may be issue with used object manager class in this plugin. 

Or you can contact to this extension provider, might be this pluign not support your version or php version.

Manish Mittal
https://www.manishmittal.com/

Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration

Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration helps to restrict fake user registration in Magento 2 stores.Restrict-Fake-Registration-SM-Share.jpg

Fake testing accounts and bot registration is a headache for Magento 2 store admin. Steps to prevent such actions is a must for protection against spams and ensure smooth functioning of the store's features. Meetanshi has developed Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration extension to help admin restrict fake signups and bots registration!

The module helps restrict dummy sign-ups by restricting specified domains for Emails used to register. Also, the character length limit can be set for the first name and last name used to register as the bots have long machine-generated names.

Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration module offers an option to enable Google reCAPTCHA v2 for security against undefined bots. Ensure secure customer experience on your Magento 2 store and hence win customer's trust!

Benefits of Choosing Meetanshi's Magento 2 Restrict Fake Registration:

• Set the list of domains to restrict Email IDs used for signup.
  • Set validation for the character lengths of the first name and last name used for signup.
  • Enable Google reCAPTCHA v2 for added security against undefined bots.
  • Secure store for improved customer experience!

For more information, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-restrict-fake-registration.html