cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in PayTabs Payment Checkout in Magento2.2.1

Error in PayTabs Payment Checkout in Magento2.2.1

I have integrated Pay tabs in Magento 2.2.1 and its not working after i choose payment option as Pay tabs after clicking on Place order it just show loading and redirect back on same page and in console i get following error=>

SyntaxError: missing } after property list
[Learn More]
jquery.js:11:42
note: { opened at line 5, column 14
jquery.js:5:14

after this i install fresh magento on localhost and integrated paytabs and on local its working fine.

I am unable to identify the error please help

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Error in PayTabs Payment Checkout in Magento2.2.1

Which extension are you using to integrate PayTabs? Have you got in touch with their support?

Are there any errors or warnings in the magento log files as well?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Additionally, is the jquery file the original Magento file or a secondary one?

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

i get in touch with paytabs support and the provided a zip of extension for magento 2 and a installation manual. i followed the steps and install paytabs there is no error in installation but when i choose payment option as paytabs and place order it gives following error of jquery.

i am unable to identify whether it's an error of paytabs , magento or theme which i am using. 

You can just try installing extensin in your local server magento 2 instance to check its issue related to magento or payment extension.

Just try with fresh setup of magento 2 to know the cause of issue.

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

i think i have the same issues, i'm also using Magento 2.2.1 & PayTabs extension.

After i checked with their support, it seems that there are some requirements for the extension to works. this is the response i got from them:

"the field for countryId requires a 3 character ISO country code. The 3 character ISO country code for Saudi Arabia is "SAU". Another problem is that you are passing a null value in the postcode field. The postcode is a mandatory post variable, so you can't skip"