cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed add to wishlist at catalog page

SOLVED

Failed add to wishlist at catalog page

Hi, I have issues when I am trying to add product to wishlist at catalog page. It only reloads page and nothing else happens. At product page it works. 

Exception log: 

[2022-07-19 10:38:51] main.DEBUG: URI '/wishlist/index/add/?product=21&uenc=aHR0cHM6Ly9tYWdlbnRsb3Vkd2F5c2FwcHMuY29tL2thbmNlbGFyc2t5LXBhcpZXJuaWN0dm8uaHRtbA%2C%2C&form_key=55o8fJkyCf5VTrW5&_=1658227125082'' cannot be accessed with GET method (Magento\Wishlist\Controller\Index\Add) [] []
[2022-07-19 10:38:51] main.DEBUG: Request validation failed for action "Magento\Wishlist\Controller\Index\Add\Interceptor" {"exception":"[object] (Magento\\Framework\\App\\Request\\InvalidRequestException(code: 0): Invalid request received at /home/451580.cloudwaysapps.com/pubivtrgrt/public_html/vendor/magento/framework/App/Request/HttpMethodValidator.php:69)"} []

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Failed add to wishlist at catalog page

Hello @f45879 

This issue may raise due to permission.

Can you please assign permission by below command from root folder:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

It may help you!
Thank you

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hello @f45879 

This issue may raise due to permission.

Can you please assign permission by below command from root folder:

sudo chmod -R 777 var/ pub/ generated/

It may help you!
Thank you

Hi @Bhanu Periwal , I tried it, but I got Permissions denied error. I'm using Cloudways server, I cannot use su/sudo. Are there any other options ?

Hello @f45879 

In that case, connect with server provider and ask them, how can assign permissions.

Thanks

Thank you very much @Bhanu Periwal. I reseted permissions in my server and now it works well. Have a nice day.