cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_OAuth_Helper_Data' not found

SOLVED

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_OAuth_Helper_Data' not found

Afternoon,

I recently inherited a Magento store. I am pretty green right now, and trying to muddle through the problems. We recently moved the site, I got a zip dump of the site from the old host. Followed the migration information google presented. I have the front end of the store mostly working. Once I get into the admin panel I get the two tone header with the Magento Admin Panel, and then

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_OAuth_Helper_Data' not found in /xxx/xxxxx/app/Mage.php on line 546

Googled a few things and the advice was to clear the Cache and the Sessions. I did, and that error did go away, now I have

Fatal error: Class 'Mage_OAuth_Model_Resource_Setup' not found in /xxx/xxxxx/public_html/app/code/core/Mage/Core/Model/Resource/Setup.php on line 234

Both the admin panel and the store show the above error now.

At this point I am reading, and trying to figure out what I have done. Hell, I am not even certain what version I am using.

If anyone can share a direction, kick me into the right direction or throw me a bone, that would be hugely appreciated.

Sorry I can not be more helpful.

Thank you!

D

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Fatal error: Class 'Mage_OAuth_Helper_Data' not found

Hours and hours later, broken files. FTP let me down again. Uploaded the zip, extracted the zip in the root, changed up the silly db info and the site came to life. Front end works, backend works... I knew it was bad files, but it I was 6 megs shy of the overall extracted zip size on my local windows machine.

Fixed my own silliness.

Thanks and have a great day!

D

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Just some updated info;

PHP 5.4.45 (But I can change to higher or lower)

Memory Limit: 128megs

Fast CGI

Not sure what else I can add.

Thanks again.

Hours and hours later, broken files. FTP let me down again. Uploaded the zip, extracted the zip in the root, changed up the silly db info and the site came to life. Front end works, backend works... I knew it was bad files, but it I was 6 megs shy of the overall extracted zip size on my local windows machine.

Fixed my own silliness.

Thanks and have a great day!

D