cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Few issues with Magento 2.0.4 fresh install

Few issues with Magento 2.0.4 fresh install

I have been running Magento 1.x CE with multiple store for more than 3 years without any issue. I am trying to setup a new multistore Magento 2.0.4 CE.

The environment: Plesk 12.5.30, PHP 7.0.5 running as FPM served by Apache. Website-A is default website. Both websites have one store and one store view. Multi-Store are configure using htaccess. Magento is installed in a subfolder.

Issues:

- Guest checkout configured to Yes, however on both websites when clicking checkout, it prompts to create account/sign in. Have tried to save the config multiple times, same problem. The option used is Default Config

- Mixed of links in the websites. Some links in Website-A are using url from Website-B. eg. Add to Cart button in Website-A are linking to Website-B

- Shopping Cart counts on top right hand shows orange box without any count in it

I am wondering if this is caused by Plesk system which has Apache+Nginx deployment, or is this bugs in 2.0.4? Anyone else experience similar issues?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Few issues with Magento 2.0.4 fresh install

more issues, if one page checkout is set to no, the go to checkout button does not appear during checkout.

the issue i encounter is on desktop, maybe same bug as the mobile.

latest update: installed on non-plesk environment, the incorrect link still persist, something to do with xmlhttprequest. Cache are turned off by the way.