cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting error while placing Order on magento2.4.3?

Getting error while placing Order on magento2.4.3?

Can anyone help me to resolve this exception "An exception occurred on 'sales_model_service_quote_submit_failure' event: Could not ping search engine: No alive nodes found in your cluster"?

Above exception occur when I place Order on magento2.4.3

This error occurs on production server and not able to generate that on local environment

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Getting error while placing Order on magento2.4.3?

The "No alive nodes found in your cluster" error in Magento 2 can be related to Elasticsearch configuration issues. Here are some things to check related to Elasticsearch:

• Verify Elasticsearch is installed and running on your Magento server or container. Elasticsearch works together with Redis for full page caching.
  • Check the Elasticsearch host and port defined in env.php match your actual Elasticsearch setup. The default is often localhost:9200.
  • Make sure Elasticsearch is enabled by checking if extension=elasticsearch is uncommented in php.ini.
  • Try restarting Elasticsearch and clearing caches using:
    bin/magento cache:clean
    bin/magento cache:flush
  • Check Elasticsearch connection with the command:
    curl http://<elasticsearch_host>:<elasticsearch_port>
  • As a fallback, you can disable Elasticsearch and use MySQL search instead by updating env.php.
  • Also verify the Magento cron jobs are running properly for indexers.

Re: Getting error while placing Order on magento2.4.3?

It was configured correct.But what I observe is it is coming rarely for few orders and not for all.

Does it something related to server end or connection end?Because this is random and rare.