cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google Not Rendering Pages In Search Console & Search Results

Google Not Rendering Pages In Search Console & Search Results

Hi All! 

Looking for some help and i am a newbie to this forum. Sorry to ask for help on my first post!

To begin, I am not a web developer, I am the client/business owner. This is a long post, sorry! But it is complicated to describe.

This problem begun, i think when switched web server beginning of march. The first symptom i seen of a issue, was when i run the website through pagespeed developer tool and search console. The previews wouldn't render correctly, like random characters or broken page layouts. 

When we google our site, to see the index on our website. Now we see loads of our URLs with Gibberish in the meta title/description and we check the last cached view on google and the page is just a load of random letters. 

Naturally, our SEO ranking has fell off a cliff (it was never great). Does anyone have any idea what is causing this and how to fix it? 

Website is www.simplelighting.co.uk and there are a few screen shots here https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1cS4-sBzZ0gR9VWT3cRSDAtbIfH3be_oo?usp=sharing

Thanks in advance of any advise or support which you guys/girls can offer!

Chris

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Google Not Rendering Pages In Search Console & Search Results

Sorry, i don't think it is letting me attached images. Not sure why... But hopefully we can still get some support.

Re: Google Not Rendering Pages In Search Console & Search Results

Hi Chri, This is shah from Variance infoTech.

Let me know if you would you like to maintenance of your website or looking dedicated resources for your business.

Thank you

Shah

Email: valay.variance@gmail.com