cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP! Error log record number: 26114994

HELP! Error log record number: 26114994

Can anybody please help me to gain access back to the dashboard. I'm new to magento and have limited knowledge of scripting.

After quite a bit of messing about to install a theme via the shell module i think it has successfully installed. However i still cannot gain access to the dashboard.

I'm now so desperate to just get into the dashboard that i am more than willing to wipe the slate clean with all my previous projects and simple gain access to the dashboard so i can continue to work. 

If anyone can offer any working solutions it would be much appreciated.

details of the error...

a:4:{i:0;s:46:"Specified invalid parent id (Ves_All::ves_all)";i:1;s:6053:"#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(146): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Builder->getResult(Object(Magento\Backend\Model\Menu))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(109): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->_initMenu()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(345): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->getMenu()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(305): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->_getMenu()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\AbstractAction.php(273): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->getStartupPageUrl()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\AbstractAction.php(205): Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->_processUrlKeys()
#6 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminAuthentica...')
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#11 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'designLoader')
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design.php(39): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#15 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminMassaction...')
#18 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#19 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#20 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#21 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#22 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\FrontController.php(55): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#23 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#24 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#25 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#26 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Framewo...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, 'install')
#27 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator.php(69): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#28 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#29 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#30 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#31 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Http.php(115): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#32 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#33 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#34 {main}";s:3:"url";s:16:"/Magento2/admin/";s:11:"script_name";s:19:"/Magento2/index.php";}

2 REPLIES 2

Re: HELP! Error log record number: 26114994

Hi @nick_deer,

It seems there is a module called Ves_All that has an invalid reference to a parent IT (maybe for menu or acl).

I guess you should report the error to the vendor (but you should be sure that you've installed the module properly).

Re: HELP! Error log record number: 26114994

Hi @nick_deer

Can you please confirm with theme is there any sql file comes up or not ?

Also , the error is coming from - Ves_All = which is namespace of theme only !!

Here you actually need to identify where the id is given !!

Looks like theme is not installed properly 

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution