cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Error log record number: 2054102403 after trying to change theme

SOLVED

Help! Error log record number: 2054102403 after trying to change theme

Hello,

I am receiving this message upon trying to login into the magento admin page.

This happened after i unsuccessfully tried to install a theme and update the cache etc through the shell module in xampp.

If anyone could help? I'm new to magento with very limited scripting experience. I don't mind loosing the data on the some i am currently developing, as long as i don't have to reinstall magento and am able to login etc.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Re: Help! Error log record number: 2054102403 after trying to change theme

Hi @nick_deer

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forums is a very good platform to ask the questions and try to help others.

Coming back to your question - Currently you magento instances is either in default mode or in production mode !! so its not showing error to you !!

But instead of its showing  ERROR log number to you which is - 2054102403

Now to check exact error - you need to go to Var/Report directory then you need to find file name called - 2054102403 

open it and check what it showing ? and post that error log over here.

As you mention that you have install a theme - so mainly this error is for static deploy version so here you need to run content deploy command.

So run below command for the same

php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:clean
php bin/magento cache:flush 

then check it will works !!

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

View solution in original post

Thanks for the suggestions but i'm afraid I cannot try this out as i decided to completely remove magento and start over. 

Not sure if uninstalling the theme would have actually worked though, seeing as i didn't successfully install it in the first place?

Thankyou for your support.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi @nick_deer

Welcome to the community forums.

This community forums is a very good platform to ask the questions and try to help others.

Coming back to your question - Currently you magento instances is either in default mode or in production mode !! so its not showing error to you !!

But instead of its showing  ERROR log number to you which is - 2054102403

Now to check exact error - you need to go to Var/Report directory then you need to find file name called - 2054102403 

open it and check what it showing ? and post that error log over here.

As you mention that you have install a theme - so mainly this error is for static deploy version so here you need to run content deploy command.

So run below command for the same

then check it will works !!

Ok so the error log for 2054102403 says...

a:4:{i:0;s:198:"Please upgrade your database: Run "bin/magento setup:upgrade" from the Magento root directory.
The following modules are outdated:
Ves_Setup data: current version - none, required version - 1.0.0";i:1;s:942:"#0 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Http.php(115): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#6 {main}";s:3:"url";s:16:"/Magento2/admin/";s:11:"script_name";s:19:"/Magento2/index.php";}

... then i tried to run the setup:upgrade which allowed me view the account log in screen.

After trying to login i was given another code...

Error log record number: 1285309043

a:4:{i:0;s:46:"Specified invalid parent id (Ves_All::ves_all)";i:1;s:6430:"#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(146): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Builder->getResult(Object(Magento\Backend\Model\Menu))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(109): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->_initMenu()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(345): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->getMenu()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(305): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->_getMenu()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index.php(21): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->getStartupPageUrl()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor.php(24): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index->execute()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Action\Action.php(102): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->execute()
#7 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\AbstractAction.php(226): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#8 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminAuthentica...')
#12 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#13 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'designLoader')
#16 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design.php(39): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#17 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#18 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#19 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminMassaction...')
#20 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#21 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#22 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#23 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor.php(39): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#24 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\FrontController.php(55): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#25 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#26 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#27 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#28 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Framewo...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, 'install')
#29 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator.php(69): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#30 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#31 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#32 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#33 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Http.php(115): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#34 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#35 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#36 {main}";s:3:"url";s:103:"/Magento2/admin/admin/index/index/key/d836cf5bbb2b1675b95f1937ff097a20ecadccf8522d0164e223a3191ee98f20/";s:11:"script_name";s:19:"/Magento2/index.php";}

... and now i cant view the login page anymore.

Also i tried the

which failed and said that -f does not exist?

I think its really broke?

Hi @nick_deer

No its not completely broken !!

Based on the error log i got the exact point !!

You need to run below command in sequence.

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:di:compile
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy

Then check it for the same !! it will works

Also can you please let me know which magento version are you using ?

Thank you for your patience.

So i got as far as the setup:di:compile, and then at 8% i got this message...

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 36 bytes) in C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\zendframework\zend-code\src\Scanner\FileScanner.php on line 36

Sorry and im using magento 2.0.10

thank you

Hi @nick_deer

okay - i understand - you have memory issue in this case !

open your php.ini file and increase your memory_limit and max_execution_time to below values !!

memory_limit = 2048M
max_execution_time = 18000
max_input_time = 18000

Check it - this might help you - if its helps to you click on kudos for the same

Ok so i changed the memory values in php.ini. This took about 3hrs to complete and seems to have solved the memory problem and everything looked as tho it was going through fine.

I then ran the rest of the command lines and saw no errors there either? I also saw that the new theme was being installed etc.

I now have back the magento log in screen, however i am still getting an error message?

This time it reads...

Error log record number: 1671345702

details...

a:4:{i:0;s:46:"Specified invalid parent id (Ves_All::ves_all)";i:1;s:6244:"#0 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(146): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Builder->getResult(Object(Magento\Backend\Model\Menu))
#1 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Menu\Config.php(109): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->_initMenu()
#2 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(345): Magento\Backend\Model\Menu\Config->getMenu()
#3 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Model\Url.php(305): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->_getMenu()
#4 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index.php(21): Magento\Backend\Model\Url->getStartupPageUrl()
#5 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Action\Action.php(102): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index->execute()
#6 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\AbstractAction.php(226): Magento\Framework\App\Action\Action->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#7 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\AbstractAction->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#8 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#9 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#10 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminAuthentica...')
#11 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication.php(143): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#12 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\Authentication->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#13 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#14 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(63): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'designLoader')
#15 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design.php(39): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#16 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\Action\Plugin\Design->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#17 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(68): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#18 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Backend...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Array, 'adminMassaction...')
#19 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\module-backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey.php(33): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#20 [internal function]: Magento\Backend\App\Action\Plugin\MassactionKey->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#21 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#22 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#23 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\FrontController.php(55): Magento\Backend\Controller\Adminhtml\Index\Index\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#24 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\App\FrontController->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#25 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(74): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#26 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Chain\Chain.php(70): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callParent('dispatch', Array)
#27 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(138): Magento\Framework\Interception\Chain\Chain->invokeNext('Magento\\Framewo...', 'dispatch', Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Array, 'install')
#28 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator.php(69): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->Magento\Framework\Interception\{closure}(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#29 [internal function]: Magento\Framework\Module\Plugin\DbStatusValidator->aroundDispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor), Object(Closure), Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#30 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\Interception\Interceptor.php(143): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#31 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\var\generation\Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor.php(26): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->___callPlugins('dispatch', Array, Array)
#32 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Http.php(115): Magento\Framework\App\FrontController\Interceptor->dispatch(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Request\Http))
#33 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\vendor\magento\framework\App\Bootstrap.php(258): Magento\Framework\App\Http->launch()
#34 C:\xampp\htdocs\Magento2\index.php(39): Magento\Framework\App\Bootstrap->run(Object(Magento\Framework\App\Http))
#35 {main}";s:3:"url";s:103:"/Magento2/admin/admin/index/index/key/51edf405c957fc7570d255e8d2c12a750735780f9f5ee7215cde1a1e93229f68/";s:11:"script_name";s:19:"/Magento2/index.php";}

I have a feeling i am stuck in a loop. Thank you for your help so far but i'm quickly loosing faith in the software. If i cant get back the project ive been working on is there anyway i can just get back to the dashboard and start creating again?

Hi @nick_deer

Well issue is coming from theme you newly added only !!

so if you want your dashboard back !! then you need to remove this theme !!

Kindly remove this , then run commands which i mention above then check !!

default dashboard will start easily !!

Here main issue is coming from your theme only !

You can raise ticket on the theme authors/theme providers support forums as well !! they will help you in this case .

Hope it helps  !!

Thanks for the suggestions but i'm afraid I cannot try this out as i decided to completely remove magento and start over. 

Not sure if uninstalling the theme would have actually worked though, seeing as i didn't successfully install it in the first place?

Thankyou for your support.