cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help! Missing order in admin panel

Help! Missing order in admin panel

This is a strange problem that I just experienced, the customer made the transaction to completion, received an email notification, there was an order number, but the order was not recorded in the admin panel and database.

I check the email log in admin panel, there is no sending email to the customer. but I check the sending activity on sendgrid SMTP, there is an email sent to the customer complete with transaction data. order number in admin panel 000001122, 000001123, 000001133, 000001134, and order number in customer is 000001125.

where did my transaction data disappear?

where did the lost order number 000001124 - 000001132?

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Help! Missing order in admin panel

I hope you solve this. We are experiencing the same thing.

It seems to be related to one particular product in our case and the order numbers from Authorize.net are order numbers that were already used months ago. Very confusing.

Hello @fajriarma , have you then found a solution to the problem?

Thanks

I just ran into this issue as well, and would love to hear from others if anyone knows of a solution. I don't know what products were on the order, given that it never showed up. The one thing I can confidently say is that it's not any sort of error with the auth credentials or anything like that, since plenty of orders have gone through since then with no problems.