cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture ?

How do I use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture ?

Are there any graphql or rest APIs available for using adobe sensei recommendation in headless Magento. Or how do I use Adobe sensei recommendation in headless Magento. Please suggest some ways ?

5 REPLIES 5

Re: How do I Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture ?

Adobe Sensei is a set of AI and machine learning technologies offered by Adobe that can be used to power intelligent features in a wide range of applications. While I am not familiar with the specifics of integrating Adobe Sensei with headless Magento or using GraphQL to access Adobe Sensei recommendations, I can provide some general guidance that may be helpful.

To integrate Adobe Sensei with headless Magento, you will likely need to use Adobe's API and SDK offerings, which provide the tools and resources needed to build custom integrations with Adobe Sensei-powered features. This may involve working with Adobe's developer documentation and SDKs to build custom API endpoints that can be used to communicate with Adobe Sensei and retrieve recommendations.

As for using GraphQL to access Adobe Sensei recommendations, this may be possible depending on the specifics of your use case and the capabilities of the Adobe Sensei API. However, you would likely need to build a custom GraphQL endpoint that can query the Adobe Sensei API and return the relevant recommendations.

In general, integrating Adobe Sensei with headless Magento will likely require some development expertise and a good understanding of both Adobe Sensei and Magento's API and SDK offerings. It may be helpful to consult with a developer or development team with experience in building custom integrations with Adobe Sensei and headless e-commerce platforms like Magento.

Adobe Sensei is a set of intelligent services provided by Adobe that can be leveraged in a variety of ways to enhance the functionality and performance of software applications. If you are looking to integrate Adobe Sensei recommendations into a headless Magento architecture, there are a few ways you can approach this.

One way to accomplish this would be to use Adobe's Sensei API, which provides a set of RESTful endpoints that can be used to access Sensei's machine learning models and other services. You can make API calls to retrieve product recommendations and other personalized content, which can be then displayed in your Magento frontend.

Another way to use Adobe Sensei with headless Magento is through GraphQL, which is a query language that can be used to fetch data from various sources. Adobe provides GraphQL APIs for Sensei that can be used to retrieve recommendations and other content.

To get started with using Adobe Sensei recommendations in headless Magento, you can refer to Adobe's developer documentation and APIs for more information on how to integrate Sensei into your application. You may also want to consult with an experienced developer who has experience in integrating Adobe Sensei with headless architectures.

1. Adobe Sensei developer documentation for Magento: https://docs.adobe.com/content/help/en/experience-platform/implementing-developers/magento.html
  2. Magento developer documentation for headless architecture: https://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.4/cloud/architecture/headless/
  3. Adobe Sensei case study for integrating recommendations with a headless CMS: https://business.adobe.com/resources/casestudies/deloitte-sap-customers-insight-magento-case-study.h...

I hope you find these resources helpful in integrating Adobe Sensei recommendations with headless Magento.
I'm a software developer from https://www.softkit.dev/ 

Thanks for info but the links are showing 404

Re: How do I use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture ?

Hello @biplabrout2bd3 

Adobe Sensei is a machine learning and artificial intelligence platform developed by Adobe. It offers a range of AI-powered services, such as image and video recognition, natural language processing, and predictive analytics, among others.

If you want to use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture in Magento 2, you will need to integrate Adobe Sensei with Magento 2 using the Magento 2 REST API.

Please follow the steps below:

• Set up an Adobe Sensei account:
    • You will need to create an account with Adobe Sensei and obtain your API credentials.
  • Install and configure the Magento 2 REST API:
    • Magento 2 comes with a built-in REST API that allows you to access and manipulate data from the Magento 2 database. You will need to configure the API to allow Adobe Sensei to access the data it needs.
  • Integrate Adobe Sensei with Magento 2:
    • You can use Adobe Sensei APIs to integrate it with Magento 2. Adobe Sensei provides APIs for image recognition, natural language processing, and other services. You can use these APIs to add AI-powered features to your Magento 2 website.
  • Use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture:
    • Once you have integrated Adobe Sensei with Magento 2, you can use it to power various features of your headless architecture. For example, you can use Adobe Sensei's image recognition capabilities to automatically tag images on your website, or use its natural language processing capabilities to generate product descriptions.

Overall, using Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture in Magento 2 requires technical expertise in both Adobe Sensei and Magento 2. It's best to consult with a developer or a team of developers who are experienced in integrating Adobe Sensei with Magento 2 to ensure a successful integration.

If you find our reply helpful, please give us kudos.

A Leading Magento Development Agency That Delivers Powerful Results, Innovation, and Secure Digital Transformation.

WebDesk Solution Support Team

Get a Free Quote | | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Thank You,

WebDesk Solution Support Team
Get a Free Quote | Email | Adobe Commerce Partner | Hire Us | Call Us 877.536.3789

Re: How do I use Adobe Sensei for Headless Architecture ?

Hi thanks for your response. 

Adobe sensei is already integrated with Magento and product recommendation data is showing as expected. But right now I want to show the same in the PWA/ headless magento. How to do that ? You say that we have APIs. Can you share REST/Graphql API for the PRODUCT RECOMMENDATIONS that can be used ?