How to fix Options for downloadable products not found in row(s): 1

How to fix Options for downloadable products not found in row(s): 1

Options for downloadable products not found in row(s): 1

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to fix Options for downloadable products not found in row(s): 1

Hi @davidtes,

Is this a file import issue?

As far as I know, this issue occurs when you do not include in import file mandatory fields for creation of downloadable products, namely links/files and names of downloadable items.So required columns are:

• downloadable_samples
  • downloadable_links

The problem is that these info is not exported and you cannot see format of data to place data in. I could not find the format guidance, only alternative tutorial to import with this tool.

In the last discussion, Joza identified the two missing required columns, downloadable_samples and downloadable_links.

In the latest 2.3.x Magento release, the 2.3 User-Guide states that all product types are importable.  I have been searching for days for a sample CSV file which has all the required input parameters for a Downloadable product.  The Download Sample File to the right of the Entity Type field in Import Settings does not contain an example of a Downloadable product.
I will be generating the CSV file myself, for import into 2.3.1 and I need the full description of the two missing import fields.  Does anyone have the exact content of the two fields, downloadable_samples and downloadable_links.
Thanks for your help.
Bob