cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to install an extension in magento cloud project without composer.

How to install an extension in magento cloud project without composer.

Hi,

I am using Magento Cloud Commerce(Enterpricse-Edition) 2.3. In the Cloud project we cannot use composer.
I need to install mailchimp extension purchased in adobe magento marketplace. To install manually magento marketplace has disabled the extension download option in "My Purchases".

Attention: To promote the best practice of installing extensions via Composer, direct package download from the My Purchases page has been disabled. Please follow the "How to Install" instructions to install or download the extensions. Click Read More for detailed instructions on installing Adobe Commerce extensions.

Please suggest any solution, how to install mailchimp extension in cloud without composer.

1 REPLY 1

Re: How to install an extension in magento cloud project without composer.

One Alternative of that is Install the Extension using composer in somewhere in your local or Community edition of magento where you have the access for composer, and then make the zip file of that package and the dependencies related to it and then extract that in cloud magento root project in app/code/vendor/modulename

after that the command :

git add -A
git commit -m '[PACKAGE-UPDATE]:Vendor_Modulename Install'
git push 

Problem solved? Click Kudos and "Accept as Solution".