cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to match quantity with saleable quantity?

How to match quantity with saleable quantity?

Is there any way to equalize the quantity with the salable quantity in Magento 2.4.1

4 REPLIES 4

Re: How to match quantity with saleable quantity?

Hi @evaldasbar65e1 ,

It's dependent on several conditions.

If you are currently in development phase then I suggest you to clear inventory_reservation table first.

After that execute reindex command

php bin/magento indexer:reindex

Check any simple product's qty and saleable qty like below

Products _ Inventory _ Catalog _ Magento Admin (1).png

It seems both same so no issue

but if saleable qty less then qty then open product and advance inventory tab and check out of stock threshold value.

It should be zero like below to match saleable qty with qty

Strive Shoulder Pack _ Products _ Inventory _ Catalog _ Magento Admin.png

Problem Solved? Accept as Solution!

Hope it helps!

Thanks

Ankit Jasani

Yes, there is a way to match quantity with saleable quantity in Magento 2.4.1. This can be done using the "Inventory" functionality in the Magento admin panel. To use it, follow the steps below:

1. Navigate to the "Inventory" tab in the Magento admin panel.

2. Select the product you want to adjust the quantity for.

3. In the "Quantity" section, enter the quantity you want to set as the saleable quantity.

4. Click the "Save" button to save your changes.

That's it! Now your product's saleable quantity will be matched with the quantity you set.

This should just work, but it doesn't. Or not for me anyway.

Once a customer has placed an order the Default Stock/Saleable Quantity figure goes down. BUT if they have failed at the checkout or in any other way abandoned the cart/purchase and left the Default Stock/Saleable Quantity figure depreciated - the website doesn't know the goods have not been paidfor/shipped - and won't be restored simply by my putting the correct figure of what is actually on the shelf, in the warehouse in via the  'advance inventory' field and saving the product with the new (accurate) figure.

It makes no difference at all to Magento (for me anyway).

The only thing that works for me is to delete the product and create a new version of the product from scratch. (NOT really practical with the number of products I have).

(reimporting the csv file after deleting the products didn't work)

Screenshot_2023-07-20_093135