cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I am getting Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction

SOLVED

I am getting Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction

When I testing the credit card transaction in Magento 2 checkout it is showing Refused to display 'https://xxx/paypal/transparent/response/' in a frame because it set multiple 'X-Frame-Options' headers with conflicting values ('DENY, SAMEORIGIN'). Falling back to 'deny' in the console.

When I checked in the payment.log file it is returning the response message as Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction. I am using payflow pro. I followed all other solutions to fix this. But still, it remains the same. Kindly help me.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I am getting Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction

Hi, thanks for your reply. The issue is due to that X frame options conflict. Now I resolved that error. Everything is working now.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

Re: I am getting Verified: 10574-This card authorization verification is not a payment transaction

Hello @kowsigan_atsaya 

Perform the following steps to fix the issue:

1) Go to your manager.paypal.com.
Go Home > Service Summary > Hosted Checkout Pages > Set up >
Set Cancel URL Method as POST,
Return URL Method as POST and
Enable Secure Token as Yes

2) Go Account Administration -> Transaction Settings ->
Set Allow Reference Transactions as Yes.

These actions will take effect in an hour.

I hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi, thanks for your reply. The issue is due to that X frame options conflict. Now I resolved that error. Everything is working now.

Can you please share a more detail to how did you go around solving it? Thank you