cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have issue of extension are not shown in the extension manager and shows below error

I have issue of extension are not shown in the extension manager and shows below error

i have purchased the hubspot integration extension but the in the exention manager the extension are not showing and shows below error

Command "show" failed: Cloning failed using an ssh key for authentication, enter your GitHub credentials to access private repos Head to https://github.com/settings/tokens/new?scopes=repo&description=Composer+on+ip-172-31-24-123+2023-03-... to retrieve a token. It will be stored in "/var/www/html/swiss-wrist.com/var/composer_home/auth.json" for future use by Composer. Token (hidden): In QuestionHelper.php line 107: Use of undefined constant STDIN - assumed 'STDIN' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) show [--all] [-i|--installed] [-p|--platform] [-a|--available] [-s|--self] [-N|--name-only] [-P|--path] [-t|--tree] [-l|--latest] [-o|--outdated] [--ignore IGNORE] [-m|--minor-only] [-D|--direct] [--strict] [-f|--format FORMAT] [--] [<package> [<version>]]
magento error.png